Da Vinci PRO Software

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

Da Vinci PRO Software

Postby The Hot End » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Guys & Gals!

I just installed xyzware Pro to work with the XYZ Pro,
Fires up fine, however when i click 'scan' in wireless settings the software - the software 'stopped responding' and closed.

OS is Windows 10 64bit (Anniversary Edition/ fully updated)
:)
The Hot End
New Arrival

Re: Da Vinci PRO Software

Postby DeaconBlue57 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:41 am

Finally!! Someone with a similar issue as me. I have not been able to connect with my printer for over a week. I have a daVinci Jr 1.0w. that I am currently getting ready to post a review about. I am afraid it will not be very good though. I never could get it to connect to my wireless more than twice. I have had it connected by USB several times and it produced some really great prints. But the wireless is useless. I have severe issues with both the wireless and USB connections. When it does connect I consistently get software crashes at the stage where it is trying to load the model. I always have to go to task manager to shut XYZware down. I am not joking when I say I have tried close to 100 times and have connected less than 10% of the time. I have managed to put 69 hours of print time on it and when it prints it does a quality job.

I also have a Jr 1.0 that I cannot get my PC to recognize even though it is hooked up by USB. I have had problems ever since the upgrade of software from 2.1.11.7 to 2.1.13.1. After reinstalling 2.1.11.7 I keep getting prompts to upgrade to the latest version. When I do the upgrade the software crashes.

I am running windows 10 w/64 bit on my PC and have had Geek Squad do a thorough cleaning and an antivirus scan. My computer is up to date. If I can't connect I can't print.

Somebody please look into the software.
DeaconBlue57
Apprentice

Postby CherylDBishop » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:49 pm

This is a good idea to hare you problems here to get good reviews from users about this software. You can get this application in boomessays discounts and hope it will be a good package for users to buy. I hope you get soon best information to solve your issues.
CherylDBishop
New Arrival

Postby joawecyun » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Verkkokankaan yläosa voi olla ajan tasalla, joten se on tällä hetkellä tosiasiassa kevyempi, vaikka pitääkin yllä ja parantaa jalkinekaupassa saatavilla olevien kengän tasapainoa. Varsinainen vaahtopohja on lisäksi jo ollut ajan tasalla ilman, että se on supistunut erinomaisen monipuolisen mittareihin. Miksi jalkineiden ostaminen Palladium Pampa Cuff Lux Kengät kauppa on todellista Move Pegasus Turbo -tuotetta?
joawecyun
New Arrival

Postby Monatyk » Tue May 12, 2020 8:47 am

The demand for developers from different worlds is now increasing, for some other reason. And so the quality and benefit of their jobs is improved. And it is being cost-effective for nearshore software development europe. And if you do want to watch how it will boost your efficiency and earnings, be careful.
Monatyk
Apprentice

Postby Term Paper Writing Services  » Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

There are so many online International Relations Research Paper services to choose from for those stuck with their international relations essay writing services and international relations term papers.
https://www.meldaresearch.com/internati ... rch-paper/
Term Paper Writing Services 
Apprentice

Postby Juvanta » Wed May 20, 2020 11:49 pm

I would like to know about Da Vinci pro software. It will be helpful if you could add more details about this software and its use. Just a promo of the software is given here. I hope you will update it with proper information about the products pure CBD extract
Juvanta
Apprentice

Return to da Vinci Series