Calibration not working properly

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

Calibration not working properly

Postby gerarddirks » Mon May 11, 2020 3:37 am

Hello

I have a problem with the da Vinci mini w and de XYZPrinting Software. Wenn I calibrate and then print the Printhead is much to close to the Print Bet and moves through the fresh printed Filament.

I need to correct the Z Position, manually from 2.38 to 2.48mm, than it works fine? What is wrong here?
gerarddirks
New Arrival

Re: Calibration not working properly

Postby mosesantony2013 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:44 pm

Depending on the type of the instrument and the environment www.cbdvsfda.com in which it is being used, it may degrade very quickly or over a long period of time. The bottom line is that, calibration improves the accuracy of the measuring device. Accurate measuring devices improve product quality.
mosesantony2013
Apprentice

Postby lindarose11 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:35 pm

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
apkxyz
lindarose11
Apprentice

Postby DH53 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:17 pm

I don't have the daVinci mini but I am also having a problem with calibration. I get seemingly random measurements on calibration measurement position 1. I am trying a new method now, from a YouTube video I found where you print small pieces in each corner of the print bed and measure them with calipers. It makes sense. Here is the link I found, maybe it helps for the daVinci mini?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpe0wOxHHnY
DH53
New Arrival

Return to da Vinci Series