How can I be happy having numerous health problems?

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

Postby mogulkahn139 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:22 pm

mogulkahn139
Apprentice

Re: How can I be happy having numerous health problems?

Postby Thinkoret » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:18 am

My dad has osteoporosis and he really suffers from this s***. He is quite strict rules and does not take any self-medication and advice from the Internet, especially something related to drugs. But I was able to convince him to try cbd oil for osteoporosis.
Thinkoret
Apprentice

Postby TimHangton » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:36 am

Skin Works Medical Spar treatment professionals use unwavering hands and keen eyes to handle lip fillers. A series of small injections are given to achieve a smooth and symmetrical appearance. The results will look natural and none of your fillers will be able to spot. Check this link right here now Skinworksmed​
TimHangton
Apprentice

Postby Chori » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:22 am

mogulkahn139 wrote:How can I be happy having numerous health problems?

It all depends on how severe your health problems are. Yes, you may have difficulties right now, but this is clearly a bad path to recovery. You should reconsider your outlook on life.
Chori
Apprentice

Postby Chori » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:14 am

mogulkahn139 wrote:How can I be happy having numerous health problems?

It really is possible. If we cannot influence the situation, we need to change our attitude towards this situation. The main thing is not to give up. My uncle had two strokes. I tried to help him with all my might. I found good stroke excercise https://myallamericancare.com/blog/2019/12/23/best-exercises-after-a-stroke/ on the internet. It is a very serious illness, but we managed to overcome it through exercise and treatment. I think you can do it too!
Chori
Apprentice

sukamin88

Postby nobita88 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:57 am

The BMI is very important to the body, so everyone should take care of themselves by eating well and exercising regularly to have the most balanced figure. bmi calculator
nobita88
Apprentice

Return to General Questions